Collecting and analyzing data points from stakeholders. An adequate sample size assists with understanding context and sets the stage for amplifying messages.
Developing a messaging approach and action plan to galvanize key audiences. Takes into account organizational communications strengths to ensure efficiency.
Integrated online and offline tactics that enhance positioning and build momentum toward your strategic goals. Developing assets that deliver lasting value.
Ensuring tactics are effective starts with analytics. Tactics can be adjusted and messages refined to meet engagement and fundraising goals.
Highlights of recent work
- Management of a referendum campaign on behalf of a forest preserve district that provided additional $700,000 in revenue annually.
- Facilitation of long-term strategic plans for two small nonprofit environmental organizations.
- Release of a longitudinal study on Chicagoland breeding birds.
- Development of infographics for an international authority focused on Great Lakes water quality.
- Writing of an Annual Report for a historic community development organization.
- Content marketing and SEO for the largest independent living community in Illinois.